Taloha Hat Tea
Foldable raffia cloche hat.
THE HISTORY OF TALOHA
The origin of TALOHA (meaning "ancient" in Malagasy) is a reference to the Roaring Twenties when, freed from frou-frou, women adopted an androgynous or garçonne style to show their desire for emancipation.
YOU AND YOUR TALOHA
Look unseen and play it cool with this adorable bucket hat. The brim of the hat frames the face and shows off your mouth while protecting your face from the sun. TALOHA is the essential accessory to add a glamorous and retro touch to your summer outfit.
- Dimensions : Chapeau cloche / Bucket hat with narrow brim.
- Features:Durable, lightweight and foldable like all the hats in our collection.
- Materials : 100% Raffia Raphia natural
- Manufacturing : 100% handmade, each IBELIV piece carries subtle variations, reflecting the unique sensitivity of the craftswoman who made it. Your TALOHA is entirely crocheted for a result that we guarantee to be solid.
- Maintenance : Timeless, easily clean your TALOHA hat with a slightly damp sponge to keep it looking good year after year. Add a little neutral coloured soap if necessary.