By using our website, you agree to be bound by these "Terms and Conditions". We may change or modify these points and conditions at any time. Your continued use of our website following any such changes will signify your acceptance of those changes. We ask you to read these terms and conditions regularly in order to keep you informed of any changes and modifications. If you do not agree with the changes and modifications to these terms and conditions, you must immediately stop using our website.
1. About 100pour100sisters.com100pour100sisters.com (the website) is published and operated by the company 100% Sisters SPRL, whose registered office is located at: 32, route de Genval, 1380 Ohain, Belgium, registered with the Crossroads Bank for Enterprises under number 890.033.891, whose intra-community VAT number is BE 0890.033.891, contact person: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
2. The productsWe try to be as precise as possible in the description of our products. However, we cannot guarantee that any description is completely accurate, complete, reliable and error-free. The product images on our website are for illustrative purposes only. Although we attempt to present colors as accurately as possible, we cannot guarantee that your computer screen will reflect the true color of the products.
3. Orders, prices and payment
For more information on the steps to follow when placing your order, please refer to our "How to buy" section. All product orders are subject to these "Terms and Conditions of Sale". All product orders are subject to product availability and price confirmation.
To order a product, you must have a valid credit or debit card. By placing an order, you agree that your personal and contact details are correct. Also, that you are authorised to use the credit or debit card provided to place the order and that you have the necessary funds on your bank account to cover the costs of your order.
The website authorises you to check and edit your basket before checking out. Please take the time to read and check your order at each stage of the process. Make sure that information you gave us are correct (the right product, quantity, size, etc.).
a) Formation of the contract
Once you have placed your order on our website, you will receive an acknowledgement of receipt by email confirming that we have received your order. This email is an acknowledgement of receipt for information purposes only and should in no way be considered as a confirmation of your order. The contract and the confirmation of your order will be established from the moment you receive an email informing you of the preparation of your order. This email means that the product ordered is in conformity with the one offered on our website.
b) Prices and availability
Although we make every effort to ensure that product descriptions and prices are as accurate and correct as possible, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of a product you have ordered or if the product ordered is no longer available, we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option to reconfirm your order with the correct price or cancel it. If we are unable to contact you within 48 hours, the incorrect product will be removed from your order. If you choose to cancel your order and you have already paid for the incorrect product, we will give you the option to receive a refund or an online voucher. The rest of your order will remain unchanged and we will ensure that your order is properly prepared and delivered.
If you order a product from a member country of the European Union, the prices displayed on our website include VAT. Delivery costs are not included in the prices displayed and will be charged in addition. Delivery costs may vary according to the type of products ordered and the delivery address indicated. The delivery charges applied to your order are clearly indicated on our website before validation of your order.
Depending on your delivery address, different taxation rules and additional charges may be applied. We are not aware of the amounts of these additional charges and taxes. You are responsible for the payment of these additional import fees and taxes. Please contact your local customs office for more information before placing your order.
Please note that if you return a product, only the amount paid for your order will be refunded. You are responsible for claiming any additional charges and taxes from your local customs office.
When you place your order, we carry out a standard check of your payment method. Once we have verified your payment, we will proceed to process your order. We reserve the right to refuse your order if the product is no longer available, if it does not meet our quality and conformity criteria or if we are unable to obtain authorisation for your payment.
4. DeliveryDelivery times are approximately 3 to 5 working days (for Belgium and France). Although we try to ensure delivery within these times, it is possible that delivery may be delayed due to events beyond our control. If this is the case, we will try to arrange delivery of your order as quickly as possible, but we will not be held responsible for any damage caused by this delay.
Delivery times may vary according to product availability and delivery address. Delivery times are given for information only and are not guaranteed. In the event that no one is available at your address when the products are delivered, our transport partner will leave a note informing you where you should pick up your products.
5. International deliveryWe organise the delivery of the products to different countries (Belgium & France at the moment). Please contact us to check if we can deliver your order to your country. If you request international delivery, you will be subject to import taxes and additional charges. You must comply with the applicable laws and regulations in the country of destination. We will not be held responsible if you violate these laws.
6. Returns Policy
a) Returns :
We accept returns but the shipping will be at your own costs. You have 14 days from the moment you receive your order to return it to our shop. We strongly recommend that you arrange for the return of your order within 7 days of receiving it to ensure that the order is returned to our shop in a timely manner. We only accept returns from the country where your order was delivered.
We strongly recommend that the customer checks the garments carefully on delivery before removing any labels or discarding the original packaging.
Products must be returned unwashed, undamaged and unused with their original labels.
Shoes and accessories must be returned as a whole, i.e. in the original box provided (this is part of the full value of the product) on delivery and protected by a protective box (so that the original box is not damaged during the return journey).
If a product has a security label, this must not be removed. If the security label is removed, the returned product will not comply with our return policy and the item will not be refunded.
The hosiery must be returned in its packaging, the lingerie must be tried on your own lingerie.
We recommend that you return the products in their original box to ensure they are protected during transport.
The return costs will be borne by the customer.
To request a return, you must send us an e-mail stating your order number and the products you wish to return. You will then have to take your parcel to the nearest post office or directly to our shop (32, Route de Genval 1380 Ohain, Belgium).The return costs are exclusively at the customer's expense.
b) Refund :
Once we have received and inspected the returned item, we will send you an e-mail to confirm that we have received it.
We will also inform you of our decision as to whether or not we will approve or reject your refund request.
If your request is approved, then your refund will be processed and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment within 14 days.
If after completing all of these steps, you still have not received your refund, please contact us at : firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only items at regular prices can be refund.
Sale items are not refundable. They are only exchangeable for another size (subject to availability). However, if you wish to return an item you will get a credit voucher valid only on sales items and online.
c) Exchange :
We will only replace an item if it is defective or damaged.
If you wish to exchange a size, please contact us by email at email@example.com to find out if the desired size is still in stock.
You will then be asked to return the item to us at your expense, either by post to the following address:
32 route de Genval
1380 Ohain , Belgium
Either in person at our shop.
We will then send you back the same article but in a different size.
7. Our WebsiteBy using our website, you agree to these rules. If you do not accept them, you are not authorised to use this website and you must leave it immediately.
a) Access to the Website
The website is available free of charge. You are responsible for making the necessary arrangements to access it. You are also responsible for the fact that any person accessing this website through your internet connection is aware of the "General Terms and Conditions of Sale" and abides by them.
Access to the website is permitted on a temporary basis and does not permit any commercial use of the website or its content. You may not reproduce, copy or exploit the website for any commercial purpose.
We reserve the right to withdraw the website without notice and to restrict its access in whole or in part. We cannot be held liable in the event that the website is unavailable for a certain period of time.
When you visit our website and/or place an order, you are communicating electronically with us and agree that any such communication will meet the same legal requirements as if it had been made in writing.
You may not use the website in any manner that causes, or attempts to cause, interruption, access, or damage to the website.
b) Your behaviour
You understand that you are responsible for all communications and content that you send to us from your computer and that you must use the website in a lawful manner.
You may not use the website in any manner whatsoever :
- Which violates any local, national or international law.
- Which is unlawful or fraudulent, or for any unlawful or fraudulent purpose.
- To send, use or re-use material that: (i) is unlawful, offensive, abusive, indecent, defamatory, obscene or threatening and/or (ii) violates copyright, trademark, trust, privacy or any other rights, and/or is otherwise harmful to third parties and/or ( iv ) is offensive, and/or (v) consists of or contains computer viruses, political campaigns, commercial solicitations, chain letters, mass mailings or any "spam".
- To cause damage, annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety to any person.
Any breach of this clause is a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990 which we will refer to the relevant laws.
We are happy for you to share links from our website provided that this is done in a legal and fair manner, without damage to our reputation and misuse. We reserve the right to remove these links at any time. If we ask you to remove a link to our website, you must do so without delay.
Where our website contains links to other sites or content from a third party site, these are provided to you for your information only. Indeed, we have no control over the content of these websites and these links should not be interpreted as an advertisement on our part. We will not be held liable for any loss or damage arising from the use of these links.
d) Our responsibility regarding the WebsiteWe may update and change the website and its content at any time, although we are under no obligation to do so. This means that at any time the content of the website may be deemed to be out of date. The content of the website is provided for information purposes only. It is not intended to constitute advice on which you can rely. We make no representation or warranty, express or implied, that the website, or its contents, is accurate, complete, current or free of errors or omissions.
Please note that we provide this website for domestic and private use only. We are not responsible for any commercial loss, loss of business, business interruption or loss of business opportunity.
We are not responsible for any loss or damage caused by a virus or by any kind of harmful technological material that may damage your computer, equipment, programs or data by the mere use of the website or the downloading of content or internet links.
9. Intellectual property, software and contentWe are the owner or licensee of the website and its content (text, graphics, logos, buttons, images, videos, digital downloads, compilation of data including presentation, etc.) (Content). The rights to the website and the content are protected by international copyright law as well as by any other national laws relating to copyright and databases.
You may not systematically extract and/or reuse parts of the website or the content. In particular, you may not use any tools to collect or extract data from the website. You may not create and/or publish your own database containing important parts of the website without our prior written permission.
Unless otherwise stated, all persons (including their names and images), third party trademarks and images of third party products, services and/or locations appearing on the website are in no way associated, linked or affiliated with us in any way. Any trademarks/names appearing on the website are the property of their respective owners.
10. Legal WarrantyThe legal guarantee of conformity of 2 years applies to all our products (law on the legal guarantee of 01/09/2004).
11. Settlement of disputes and claimsWithin the framework of out-of-court settlement of disputes, the Consumer Mediation Service set up by the Federal Government is competent to receive all requests for out-of-court settlement of consumer disputes. This service will process the request itself or transfer it to the qualified entity. You can contact the Consumer Mediation Service via the following link: http://www.mediationconsommateur.be//fr
In the event of a cross-border dispute, you can also use the EU's Online Dispute Resolution platform via the link: https://ec.europa.eu/odr (art.14 EU regulation 524/2013). The aim of this platform is to provide consumers with qualified dispute resolution entities, able to handle disputes between consumers and businesses located in the European Union.
For any complaint, you can contact us via our contact form in the contact us section or send us an e-mail to 100pour100Sisters@gmail.com.