Pernille Pants Jeans Denim Vintage
These PERNILLE Reiko jeans are the ideal flare-cut wardrobe basic. These jeans feature a 70s look with a flared bottom that emphasises the length of the leg.
We especially like the high waist that flatters your figure and the eco-friendly denim that is so comfortable.
Don't miss the French pleats at the front and back and the recycled leather jacron that adds a vintage twist.
The bonus of this product: the flared lower leg
• Eco-friendly denim
• High waist
• French pleat front and back
• Jacron label in recycled leather
Our tips for choosing your size:
• The model is wearing a size 26 and is 1m 78cm tall
• Half waist: 35,05 cm (for a 26)
• Total length: 111 cm (for a 26)
• We advise you to take your usual size
Composition & origin :
67% cotton, 21% recycled cotton, 11% recycled polyester, 1% elasthanne
Item made in Turkey: REIKO prefers to use local imports to limit its CO2 emissions.
Care tips: :
- Wash, dry and iron inside out
This tip helps you protect the fibres of your garment from the mechanical action of the drum which can damage the fabric. We recommend a cold wash.
- Use a steamer rather than ironing if possible
A good steam steamer is suitable for delicate fabrics and eliminates 99% of bacteria. More eco-friendly, it allows you to reduce the frequency of your washing & to take care of the planet. It has the advantage of not weakening the fibres, so your garment will last longer.